1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Sswift, May 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sswift

Sswift New Meeper

Date:01/05/19/2014
    IGN: marcusleehs
    Banned by: Sjoepappentrap
    Reason: duping
    My reason: I seriously do not have any idea why i was banned. I was away from my com a few minutes and when i got back i found myself being banned from the server. If it is anything that concerns me, i sincerely apologize for my mistakes.

Thanks for reading.

2. MeepStats

MeepStats Legendary Member

3. OP_XuanWei

OP_XuanWei Meeper

ok sjoe its like this...... this is my brother's ban appeal. i was playing with my friend and i called my friend on the phone when i said that i needed to go i think he made all of that stuff and sold the rails (i let my friend use my brother's or my alt acc but now my brother has reset his password my friend had already admitted that he did it as a prank my brother had nothing to do with this) so, please sjoe unban him and me

4. Sjoeppappentrap

Sjoeppappentrap Sjoeppappentrap Elder

How do you explain that u used all those blocks that just appeared there ? (on your 4 plots)
    And how do you explain all the money that has been paid ?

Sjoe

5. shains

shains never stop fighting

This is denied for lack of communication. Please file another appeal regarding sjoe's questions if you want to be considered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.