1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by n00bslayer_99, Apr 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. n00bslayer_99

n00bslayer_99 i like kebab

IGN (In-Game Name): n00bslayer_99
    Date/Time: 8 March
    Reason: Pay spamming
    Ban Length: Perm
    Staff Member: fuzzlr
    Why we should consider your appeal:
    Ok. The last time I appealed was 1 week ago, and I got told to appeal again in 3 weeks. Now, I know it hasn't been 3 weeks, but there are a couple of reasons that should at least make you consider this.
    I know what I did, I pay spammed and posted the bad thing in discussions and all that and yeah we all know the story by now. I know all the things I did were terribly, TERRIBLY wrong. My ban is now approaching 20 months. Now PLEASE unban me before the 60 days as I really do not want to have my profile wiped. I have learnt my lesson and I will never do any sort of rule breaking ever again in the future. My Brother (Printer56) was unbanned for a week (now banned again (invalid reason please check his ban appeal)), now in that time he was unbanned I just sat there watching him play Meep. In the mornings, in the afternoons, at night...
    Also in addition to all of this, (i know this is irrelevant just saying) My birthday is coming up on the 25th of April, and I would really like to play meep on that day (if only for a few hours as i have the day fully planned out xD). I have also apologised for my actions to the staff, to fuzzlr, and most importantly (i think) the Meepcraft community as a whole.
    Thankyou for taking the time to read this, please give me a chance.

I would like to wish everyone a happy easter! May the Easter Bunny be with you! ;)

2. Sjoeppappentrap

Sjoeppappentrap Sjoeppappentrap Elder

Hello n00bslayer_99,

First of all a bit of information, unfortunately you don't need to fear the 60 day limit as perm banned people always lose their possession + data. It will be removed. And please follow the guidelines that were provided in your previous appeal.
    Denied.

Sjoe

n00bslayer_99 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.