1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by agentcreeper1245, Apr 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. agentcreeper1245

agentcreeper1245 Celebrity Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name):agentcreeper1245
    Date/Time: 4/19/14
    Reason:Use of Hacked Clietn(Needs Perm)
    Ban Length:7 days(Needs perm)
    Staff Member:uglyunicorn
    Why we should consider your appeal: As i said before i never hacked in minecraft. If I need to when I build my new computer i could record and show you in a few days after it is done. I would like to see some proof, I assure you I would never do such a thing.

2. UglyUnicorn

UglyUnicorn Celebrity Meeper

I have lots of proof of you hacking, I am not the only one who agrees.
    Take a look at your bow, you seem to be very good at hitting people this first time when they are far behind you.
    (sorry for the long video, but it holds a lot)

3. agentcreeper1245

Video is private

4. UglyUnicorn

sorry let me fix that
    Try this one:

5. agentcreeper1245

Nope still don't work

6. UglyUnicorn

lol dangit ok one sec, sorry

7. agentcreeper1245

No problem take your time :)

8. UglyUnicorn

Now try, Thank you for your patience

9. agentcreeper1245

All right I saw the whole video but which part shows what you said "Take a look at your bow, you seem to be very good at hitting people this first time when they are far behind you." Also who is the people who agree with you, not including non-staff.

10. UglyUnicorn

So there is someone behind, and they are pretty far behind you, you are able to turn quickly and hit them with your first shot, or very close to hitting. It shows in the vddi wen i try to fight you, and you turn quickly and suddenly are is able to hit me,
    People; nerf958, ohdraqq, puppy25 many ultimates that fight in pvp, even some noobs ( I won't consider them cuz there new) and many supremes

11. agentcreeper1245

Well I am not even to good of a archery, also you said in the video that i never missed a shot which i wrong i'm not a pro archer. I'm guessing all the training help me improve my bow shots legit. I have seen many hackers in minecraft and i will never fall to there level. Also you assumed that I had "aimbot on bow" as you state on the video right?

12. Klitch

Klitch

Give me a warning point I don't care. This doesn't look like hacks at all. Quite frequently I can turn quickly and shoot someone behind me. It really isn't that hard. As for him turning in the middle of fighting you, I turn when I am fighting to look for anyone behind me. There is no sufficient proof here to confidently say he was hacking.

Flamedemond and MeepStats like this.
  13. UglyUnicorn

I will let the staff decide. I know this is a hard decision to make on my side, I am just trying to my job as you know. But I will keep this open for the higher staff to decide

Klitch likes this.
  14. Nerf958

Nerf958 Celebrity Meeper

*Suggested hacks, involved* I was going for a type of aimbot, no bow hack what so ever. As far as I know to my knowledge there is only 2 types of bow hacks and they are ones with bow targets and the one that spams like 1000000000000000 arrows at once.

UglyUnicorn likes this.
  15. Flamedemond2

Flamedemond2 Highly flammable

After reviewing the evidence, I feel as if he doesn't hack and is just a good pvper. I'm going to go ahead and accept this, sorry for the inconvenience.

Klitch likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.