1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by damainguy15, Mar 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. damainguy15

damainguy15 Popular Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): Hankardo
    Date/Time: About a month ir so ago
    Reason: x-ray
    Ban Length:perm
    Staff Member:DianaB72
    Why we should consider your appeal: Well i have been banned almost a lot, i love meepcraft, and i think i learned my leason about cheating, even tho its totally up to you guys if i get unbanned. I honestly love the staff for doing there job, i also want to you guys to know i will never cheat ever again, you can watch me and everything, it would just be fantastic if i got unbanned and be able to play with my friends.. Thanks Sttaff members for reading this, and have a good night/day. hope to hear back.

2. shains

shains never stop fighting

Your ban hasn't been quite a month, and even so a month isn't very long. This is denied. It's too soon to consider you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.