1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by matt leupold, Mar 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matt leupold

matt leupold New Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): Mattziboy
    Date/Time: 1 day ago
    Reason: towny theft
    Ban Length:3 days
    Staff Member: oroperion
    Why we should consider your appeal: Well first off i think it's disrespectful for staff to respond to other ban appeals even though my appeal was posted before these "other appeals".
    I got banned for towny theft and what the mod who banned me didn't know was that the house i stole from is is my friends house. Whats funny is that we all share our stuff so i was never stealing. The person who reported me must have not known that we share our houses and loot. Please respond and don't blow this appeal off just like you did to my other appeal.
    The two friends that we all share loot with are "Mdphotos" and "Candiscover"

we live in the town /t spawn hell

you can even look that we all live next to eachother and share the same loot.

2. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

I will look into this matter today.

3. Oroperion

Oroperion Celebrity Meeper

4. shains

shains never stop fighting

Please don't make multiple ban appeals. We were having some issues with your proof which is why it took longer. But as oro pointed out you didn't steal from a friend. This is denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.