1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by unbentfern6, Feb 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unbentfern6

unbentfern6 Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): unbentfern6
    Date/Time: 12PM PST
    Reason: towny theft
    Ban Length: 3 Days
    Staff Member: flamedemond2
    Why we should consider your appeal:
    I dont really remember stealing anything. I just claimed a resident's plot in my town but I didnt take anything (I was going to give it back it was just temporary. I had to check for something). I had recently bought a town from llokh and only took stuff from his chests as he said I could have everything. He just told me to not steal from residents and that is what I did. If I am wrong I do not care if I get denied, I just want to know what I stole cause I do not remember stealing anything. Thanks for reading
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 23, 2014, Original Post Date: Feb 22, 2014 ---
    Hello?

littlep1234 likes this.
  2. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

Kachess likes this.
  3. unbentfern6

unbentfern6 Meeper

No I redid the town spawn as I said I bought the town from llokh.
    And I also said he let me have everything.

Btw that was not a house it was the town's spawn
    All I did was modify my town's spawn and I get banned for 3 days
    And also the building next to the spawn with all the chests I took that stuff because that was llokh's and he sold me the town along with all his stuff. His direct message was: "I will sell you the town will all the chests and residents in it for 350k"

Last edited: Feb 23, 2014
    littlep1234 likes this.
  4. Flamedemond2

Flamedemond2 Highly flammable

Look at the second screenshot
    It clearly shows that Zachary claimed the plot on Jan 2nd, so he has had the plot for a while. You then proceeded to put the plot for sale (screenshot 3) and then claimed it on the 22nd of Feb.

The image in the first screenshot is simply of your /res, and has no relevance to the proof itself. Look at both the 2nd and 3rd screenshots, cause that is the house you are banned for taking.

5. unbentfern6

unbentfern6 Meeper

Yes I did claim it, I did not take anything. I was just checking for something. I will give the plot back when I get unbanned.
    I also didnt notice the 2 and 3 screenies ty for pointing them out

littlep1234 likes this.
  6. Flamedemond2

Flamedemond2 Highly flammable

This appeal is denied. In future, don't claim the plot if you need to check something, ask the plot owner for permission.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.