1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Ban Appeal.

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Killdogx, Feb 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Killdogx

Killdogx Celebrity Meeper

IGN: Kingwongjang123
    Date/Time: Thursday.
    Reason: 7d mayoral abuse of /t set tax in excess of 300k
    Ban length: Forever until someone unban me.
    Staff member: Jwarian
    Why we should consider your appeal:
    You can ask anyone on the server, I'm really honest man. Because I help people by using shout, help other people build, and donate other people(meebles,items.) and I won't change town taxes without residents permission. And I changed taxes to 150k on shop tax for fun. Because my town is really new and have few residents. So I thought there are no shop plots in my town and I changed my shop tax to 150k. And I tried to changed it back to 100, I had to go to school. So I couldn't change it back to normal. And I got back on to meep, and I got ban. If I get unban from staff, next time I won't playing around and I won't change taxes without my residents perm. And when I get back on the server(if I unban), I really want to pay back, to those who payed me 300k. I'm really sorry to my residents. I really going to change to better man/mayor. Thank you for reading my ban appeal. Thank you.

Sqreix likes this.
  2. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

Hi King, I'm the staff member that investigated your case. Two players had plots in your town before you changed the tax, causing them each to lose 150k.

It was very irresponsible to change your taxes without quickly walking around your town, or notifying anyone. It would have been pretty simple to just take a quick walk around your town to see if any plots were labelled [Shop].

You seem to realize how your actions have effected people, but only slightly. You have also changed your story from last time to put you in a better light; you said nothing about trying to change it back before you had to go in your other ban appeal. Lying will not help you here, so I suggest if you have even fudge the proof a bit that you fess up now to avoid it getting messy.

I'll wait to see what another staff member thinks.

Jiltism likes this.
  3. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

This appeal is denied. You basically stole 300K and you did not try and change it. We can see every time you change something. You are going to have to wait a month or two before appealing again.

chaos546 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.