1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by iOblivion, Jan 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iOblivion

iOblivion Popular Meeper

VKL asked me to post this for him so here it is
    IGN: VKL_ReWinDzz
    Date/Time: December 11th
    Ban Length: Perm
    Banned By; Cooleysworld
    Why you should consider it; because Meepcraft has been my life since May 2012 and i'm bored as heck now that I'm banned, and I just wanna get unbanned and play towns with my friends, and Cooleys was supposed to review my appeal on Skype weeks ago, but never got to replying to me. I believe that I shouldn't be banned right now, because I was originally banned for "ads" for advertising Oroperion's UStream link, which technically even ads because it's not Minecraft Server related, so that shouldn't have warranted a ban. So yeah, if you would be kind enough to review this ban appeal and realize how much I actually like this server. (Since Cooleys is no longer staff, that used to warrant an unban for the person he banned, AKA me)

2. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

Discussing with high staff.

3. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

Based on VKL's actions just two nights ago on TeamSpeak, he has not changed. I will have to deny this appeal. Have vkl contact me on skype. I believe he has me as a contact.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.