1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Fire_Wolf04, Jan 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fire_Wolf04

Fire_Wolf04 Popular Meeper

IGN: Fire_Wolf04
    Date/Time: 1/10/14 dont know the time
    Reason: X-ray
    Ban Length: Perm
    Staff Member: DianaB27
    Why we should consider your appeal: I'm really sorry but i honestly wasn't using xray but really am sorry for what ever i did to make it seem like i did but i really miss meep its my favorite server i donated and just made a town recently i really want to get back on to meep im sorry this isnt a great ban appeal ive never wrote one before but it shows ive never been a problem before and hopefully if you allow me to be unbanned i can go back to not being a problem

2. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

Proof:

and

3. shains

shains never stop fighting

Hi, after reviewing the evidence and getting my own this appeal is denied.

Additional evidence:

4. Fire_Wolf04

Fire_Wolf04 Popular Meeper

i honestly wasnt xraying you can ask anyone that plays with me and they can tell you ive shared screens with them before and with this new launcher i dont even understand how to put optifine on my minecraft. i was honestly just having a lucky day and with dianab27's videos everytime i stopped i was msging someone ether in game or skype i do see how it looks suspicious and im sorry but i dont know how to prove that i wasnt xraying cuz ive only once have recorded my screen that was to make a ban request on someone who was hacking in pvp

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.