1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Nyan cat, Dec 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nyan cat

Nyan cat New Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name):adaustin
    Date/Time:12-26-2013/9:20-30pm
    Reason:"x-raying/hacking"
    Ban Length:pERM(I think)
    Staff Member:MrsMegan

Why we should consider your appeal:
    Dear meepcraft moderator/admin,thank you for doing your job of keeping meepcraft a safe and cool server to be.I am still new to this server and this is the first server I have been to and sometimes I find myself confused or ignorant of the rules of this server,I AM VERY SORRY FOR ANY DAMAGES THAT I MAY HAVE CAUSED TO THE SERVER OR SERVER PERSONAL,EVEN THOUGH THAT WAS NOT MY INTENTION,MY INTENTION WAS TO HELP THIS SERVER GROW TO BE THE no. 1 MINECRAFT SERVER By being a good player: I try not to get into PVP,I DON'T greif,I help support the economy and verminous mini games by following all the rules posted on signs on the establishment,I don't curse on the chat,I make sure not the spam (when I first joined I did that by accident and got kicked),I DON'T "hack"or use any cheats or glitches(because that ruins the server and that is against what I eventually what to do[somehow make the server better or contribute some good])...
    Again I am sorry for any infractions or damages caused, I do not try to break any rule
    (Even though I have been temp banned in the past for either me not knowing all the rules or accidents.I AM SORRY FOR ANYTHING WRONG THAT i HAVE DONE.in fact I try my best to follow all the rule possible that I know.

After I have been perm banned
    I have finally found all the rules on this website vs. the server's rule list: /rules=be mature,ethical,kind and respectfull.

I have learned my lesson and
    I will not "x-Ray" (whatever that means)and of coarse follow all the rules now that I have found them hear.

THANK YOU FOR All OF YOUR TIME ,ENERGY,EFFORT AND SUPPORT TO KEEP Meepcraft A COOL AND SAFE PLACE.
    THANK YOU FOR THE TIME YOU TOKE TO READ THIS AND CONCLUDE A DECITION. :)
    PEACEOUT and THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME...I APPREATIATE IT. :)
    12-27-2013 :) have a nice day or night.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2013
  2. MrsMegan

MrsMegan Celebrity Meeper

Here is the proof that you are xraying, in this video you find diamonds in places that are either hidden by stone, under lava, or down dark tunnels.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.