1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by mickthomson56, Dec 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mickthomson56

mickthomson56 Active Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): mickthomson56
    Date/Time: 21/12/2013 at 16:00
    Reason: "Drug reference"
    Ban Length: 2 Days
    Staff Member: MeGustaYou
    Why we should consider your appeal: Well, I would like to be told what I really did wrong, my friend hillwood1963 got banned for saying something involving the word "bong", so I was concerned as to why he received a 4 day ban for saying it once, and not just a kick, or even a 3 hour temp ban at the most, so I said some thing like "what is wrong with saying the word bong anyways? if there are kids that don't know what it is, then what does it matter, same with if the know what it is?" in chat. Why is bad language not a 4 or 2 day temp ban? Why is Drug references not a kick? Why was my friend banned for 4 days and I was only banned for 2? I would like if these questions could be answered reasonably, and the appeal not just instantly denied, as I have seen in the past.

-mick

2. MeGustaYou

MeGustaYou Popular Meeper

http://imgur.com/VH4PJx4
    Here is the proof ^ (it contains a drug reference, click with awareness)

Your friend was banned for 4 days due to his comment being a bit more into detail, whereas yours was saying a comment........ I will get a mod to look at this.

3. mickthomson56

mickthomson56 Active Meeper

I knew that I did it, I said I did in the appeal, I just want to know, why such a harsh punishment for something as petty as saying a word?

4. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

Most your questions are answered in the rules:

however if language contains sexual content, drug-related or other severe hate-related content (including but not limited to racial, religious, sexual orientation, etc) there will be upwards of a 3 day-permanent issued with no warnings. Mild content will incur a 1-3 day temp ban with no warning.

Drugs are illegal and not considered appropriate chat on this server. This is denied.

nasapc123 and Lady_Hestia like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.