1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by technostorm345, Dec 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. technostorm345

technostorm345 New Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): Technostorm345 (Btw Not Technostorm354 Im His Best Friend)
    Date/Time:6 months ago
    Reason:Ads
    Ban Length:perm
    Staff Member:Slicknsly
    Why we should consider your appeal: I Was Banned Along time ago and i was acctually forced to ad from my sis's best friend, No one Actually joined the server and and i really liked this server then but my sis made me get banned from all servers, And i really would like to be back after 6 months coz the other tech made me get into it again and i am waiting for him to also come back from ban if you allow him and me back o plz its the only server we would be playing.
    Plz let me back, you said my friend could get unbanned after 1 month and its been 6 months for me.
    Technostorm345

2. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

This would be accepted, but why would you just so happen to appeal for this account that was banned a few months ago when your "friend" just got banned for xray?

Last edited: Dec 20, 2013
  3. technostorm345

it is because me and him and another best friend mucked around and tryed to confuess others and i like the server
    so we all made the same name and when he told me he got banned it reminded me of server

4. technostorm345

and if you unban my other friend we will all come on heaps and you will see that were not alts:(

Last edited: Dec 20, 2013
  5. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

Can you please have your friend sign up for the forums and have him post here?

DevilSpawn112 likes this.
  6. Boktor

Boktor New Meeper

I Promise This Isnt A Ult Me and techno and another techno All thought of making our names very very simular but if we were ults y have preety much the same name, and also am i allowed to appeal again for my account it has been 2weeks

7. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

I need technostorm354 to post here, not his friends.

8. Boktor

Boktor New Meeper

i am technostorm354

9. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

You and your "friend" have the same IP. Which would mean you would use the same computer, I do not believe this is the case, you are definitely alts, this appeal is denied. If you feel, reappeal in two weeks with proof you are not alts.

Grandblue and Lysseal like this.
  10. Boktor

Boktor New Meeper

it is because he dident know how to do it i had to do it for him

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.