1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Scaliwag21055, Dec 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scaliwag21055

Scaliwag21055 New Meeper

IGN: Scaliwag21055
    Date/Time: 8:20 pm friday the 13 of december
    Reason: Language Spam
    Ban Length: unspecified
    Staff Member: Sirr_Pig
    Why we should consider your appeal: Its ok if you ban me for a little while but my brother was playing on my account because our mom makes us share. I play on this account most of the time, but sometimes he does. The thing that is unfair is that when I looked at my computer screen I had a perm ban. Please pardon my brother and can you make the ban smaller or unban me?

thanks,
    Scaliwag21055

2. Scaliwag21055

Scaliwag21055 New Meeper

If you want me to I can tell my brother that he cant play on my account anymore and get him an account for christmas.

3. Scaliwag21055

Scaliwag21055 New Meeper

Sirrr_pig banned me, not Sirr_Pig

4. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

5. Scaliwag21055

Scaliwag21055 New Meeper

i know but i didnt say that! my brother did, and i promace i wont let him on my account again

6. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

So what you're saying is, let an account back onto the server, which is accessible by someone who enjoys screaming profanity in shout. You say your mother makes you share, indicating that in the future this account will also be accessed by your brother. Regardless this account was banned, staff do not care who is playing on the account, as there is no way of determining who the account belongs to, and who plays it at what time. Essentially, your account is your responsibility, and you will be held responsible for all actions undertaken on this account. We still await a staff response on this matter, as Sirrr_Pig does not have the authority to Accept/Deny based on the fact that he issued the ban, thus another member will review this. Apologies for the delay.

Jiltism and MeepStats like this.
  7. Sjoeppappentrap

Sjoeppappentrap Sjoeppappentrap Elder

Seen your history you will get a ban-reduction. (7 days) Make sure that you're brother doesn't have access to your account from that moment. Another offense will result in a perm ban.

Sjoe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.