1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Grandblue, Dec 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grandblue

Grandblue Celebrity Meeper

IGN: JonnehboiDaMon

Banned by: MrHollyWoot

Banned for: Accused hacks

Ban time: Some time in August

Ban appeal: Hey MeepCraft, I know many of you do not want me back, but just know, I have changed. I am no longer the immature, annoying, brat on this server. I will admit to any mistakes I have ever committed, and will be determined to fix them. Only one thing I was accused of, I never did. I never used the hacked client.

2. Grandblue

It was actually 4 months ago. i was banned right after or before (I forgot) brownusic. Also, it is not 'simply hacks'. Ever since I got a virus on my dad's new computer in the Summer of this year, I have not used a hacked client. He was very mad, and I was determined to not use any form of hacks or download anything that does not have over 500 good reviews. I put accused hacks, because I did not really hack.

3. Grandblue

Yeah... I deleted the others because of the flame war, and many insults directed at me getting lots of likes.

4. Grandblue

No no no no... When I did the goodbye thing and I said my PSN ID, right before that, I deleted those threads. (like 1 month ago)

5. shains

shains never stop fighting

Actually, your ban was November 3rd 2013.

6. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

As I was the one who confirmed with Hollywoot a ban should take place and issued an IP unban so this appeal could be created, I am weighing in here, especially as you seem to be completely unaware of the rate at which time passes. You were most certainly banned less than 4 months ago and much closer to 1 month, as this iteration of Meep has been online for around 4 months, and I remember your contribution to ice parkour since then.

Also to be noted, one does not simply reverse their personality of an alleged 'annoying brat' within a single month.

Your hacks were quite obvious to anyone who viewed the video, and you have admitted to using hacks in the past.
    I am interested as to what these 'mistakes' are and what you intend to admit to - please do expand upon this. I also feel that whilst you may not have used a
    packaged hacked client there may have been some other form of installed mods, assisting macros etc allowing you to do as was shown in the video, and you are simply avoiding admitting to it through language used.

Regardless of the situation the evidence is sound, and whilst staff to unban after a period on occasions, I doubt a single month will allow such a revolutionary change in your attitude, given your already distaste for our present admin Diana expressed to me today. Personally I suggest you own up to these mistakes in full, and ensure you do not exaggerate your ban length x4.

Edit: Also, as it was a given condition of your IP unban that you limit your forum activity I suggest you do so, posting on profiles is very much unrelated to this appeal and I do suggest you keep focused solely on this thread.

7. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

You have had many bans, and nasa stated many valid points. The proof against you is solid, and a month later is not long enough to clear up everything. I suggest you think long enough about what you wish to own up to, this appeal is denied.

nasapc123 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.