1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by ryguybuddy, Nov 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ryguybuddy

ryguybuddy Popular Meeper

IGN: ryguybuddy
    Date/Time: 11/30/13
    Reason: Rank Scamming
    Ban Length: Forever
    Staff Member: nasapc123
    Why we should consider your appeal: I was just unbanned A DAY AGO. I had a valid receipt for the purchase. I still have it. Nasa said I was unbanned for valid receipt, a day later, banned me again for INVALID receipt. I am saying that I should have never been banned.

Flamedemond likes this.
  2. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

Onis looked into it, and confirmed that no transaction had been proccessed. he checked our paypal records

3. ryguybuddy

Exactly. It is paypal's fault for not sending it to you. I have a valid receipt too. I am very disappointed about this.

4. Coelho

Coelho Onis_Luck Elder

I recommend you dispute the payment and/or chargeback. You are not being unbanned.

5. ryguybuddy

Wait, what? I won't get unbanned? I will pay the cost back. I didn't mean to scam. I'm so worried.

6. ryguybuddy

I will pay the meebles back and buy the rank for free, if that will change your mind.

7. Deinen0

Deinen0 Guest

This appeal is denied due to admin decision.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.