1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Ban Appeal, Xray.

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by 7acespade, Nov 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

I don't believe you ever told me that the other player was banned, however maybe I was mistaken. I thought you said the money belonged to an alt which another user occasionally shares, and as your alt controlled the town bank, you needed to remove the money, as it was your account. You actually told me is your alt from memory when this screenshot was taken, further alluding to the fact this is an alt you do in fact actively use.

From the evidence provided and given you told me you actively use this account when you asked permission to do this (You explained it as if they money was yours as it belonged to your alt), we can only assume this account is most certainly tied to snorehax/7ace/whoever. I fully support hollywoot's deny of this appeal, best of luck in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.