1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Ban Appeal xray?

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by ihavenn, Nov 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ihavenn

ihavenn New Meeper

so a mod adnits to using nodus and doesnt get banned but i get banned because you guys assume i use x ray? can i please be unbanned

2. ihavenn

ihavenn New Meeper

my last comment was directed at this

3. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

Mods+ can use Nodus, But players can NOT use it.

The Proof we have is you using xray.

4. ihavenn

ihavenn New Meeper

lol i see makes perfect sense... can i please be unbanned now? all the video showed was that i mined diamonds in a weird fashionand ignored all the iron and other things i hit. if staff would prefer ill never take more than 2 diaminds a day for the next month while spending countless hrs mining

5. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

I'm sorry but xraying is a perm ban no matter what.

11. Hacking/Cheating
    The use of modifications or use of any glitch that give an unfair advantage, exploiting items that are clearly not supposed to be exploitable

Depending on the situation, most likely you will be banned and forced to appeal to explain everything and the situation, in order to clear your name and be allowed back on the server. We don’t allow possible cheaters to idle on the server if there’s a hint of a hacked client or exploiting. The following is a list of illegal modifications, however not limited to this list.

• Using a modified Minecraft client
    • Using any Full-bright mod or any X-ray related hack/texture-pack
    • Using any form of speed hacks.
    • Using an accidental glitch or something to that effect that allows you to exploit some part of the MeepCraft/Minecraft system without telling the staff.

***Note, these situations can be more complex that this, and can/will involve forum discussion. Corrective action will be taken based on the severity of the situation. If this behavior is repetitive, then more serious actions will be taken, such as a Permanent Ban.

All Offenses: PERMANENT APPEAL-BAN
    *100% monetary fine.

6. MeepStats

MeepStats Legendary Member

Mods+ are allowed to use hacked clients for staff purposes only. This includes, but is not limited to, catching cheaters such as yourself. You are not being unbanned, this appeal is denied.

chaos546 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.