1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Ban Appeal: Vaeyne

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by TripsBee, Mar 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TripsBee

TripsBee Popular Meeper

Vaeyne
    Date: Not Sure maybe 1 or 2 days ago.
    Reason: Raising towny taxes
    Ban length: 4 or 5 days?
    Staff member: Jwarian

So I've been banned for a couple days for raising towny taxes without sufficient notice. I do feel I have been wrongly banned because I have been saying in the town board and been repeatedly been mailing the town members I am going to raise the taxes. The first time I raised the tax was at 500. I said in the town board "taxes has been increased leave if you like". Then the second time I raised it to 1200 saying, "taxes are 1200 leave if you like". Now during the period the taxes were at 1200 I had left a town board saying, "Will raise taxes to 50k soon; current tax 1200". I figured out that you cant put tax to 50k so I left put it at its max of 10k. Now all this has been happening for a period of a month or so, but I left the town board with the message of raising the tax to 50k for about a week and a half. I even mailed the two town members that were being taxed about the current tax as soon as I changed it. So if I did something wrong please tell me. Thank you for your time.

Note: I even put signs on the town to state what the taxes are

922yalp, IHAS and VKL_ReWinDzz like this.
  2. MeepStats

MeepStats Legendary Member

You're doing it in the wrong order, thus "insufficient notice." It isn't supposed to be "The taxes are now $1200, leave if you like", but "Leave if you like, because the taxes are going to be $1200 in two weeks."

Do you see the difference? The warning comes before the increase, not with it.

DiamondBoy likes this.
  3. Jwarian

Jwarian Celebrity Meeper

Attached Files:

4. TripsBee

TripsBee Popular Meeper

I see, well alas

5. Jwarian

Jwarian Celebrity Meeper

Yea two days to jump it to 50k.....
    cya in a few days.

6. DianaB72