1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Ban Appeal V2 Since The Person Who Banned Me Was The One Who Replied To It.

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Jeffhill1997, Jun 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeffhill1997

Jeffhill1997 Popular Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): Jeffhill1997
    When you were banned: 6/1/14
    Reason:"duping"
    Ban Length: per
    Staff Member: Onis
    Why we should consider your appeal: I was never duping, i never go on meepcraft for more than 10 minutes. Onis has been banning people for "duping" and then not showing proof because he "doesn't have to" (another instance of this was Epick8) The real reason i am banned on BOTH teamspeak and in-game is because i called onis a prick, many players and staff were in our teamspeak channel when this happened (at least 15). Onis is being a cancer unto this server and its just not ok.

2. Jwarian

Jwarian Celebrity Meeper

I think evidence is irrelevant when you call the person that ensures the server exists "cancer".
    I would suggest a different demeanor next time you appeal, which should be in no less than two weeks. All other appeals will be auto-denied till then.

Jiltism likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.