1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Ban Appeal: Swaggerduck_x

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Swaggerduck_X, Mar 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swaggerduck_X

Swaggerduck_X Popular Meeper

Ban Appeal
    IGN
    : Swaggerduck_X
    Date/Time: Feb. 8th
    Stated Reason: Major Towny Theft
    Ban length: Permanent Ban
    Staff Member: slicknsly
    Why you should consider my appeal: I haven't stolen anything from any town. I haven't even been on for at least two weeks so it doesn't make sense why I was banned. I don't even know which town I have been blamed for stealing from. Me and my friend, CrazyDuckX, have been working hard to make a new town since we lost our last one after our town bank ran out of money, but I wouldn't steal anything from anyone to get the meebles that we lost. I do not believe I have done anything to deserve the ban. I greatly enjoy this server and I would not do anything to ruin it for other people. As you can tell by my supreme rank, I have spent/donated money to this server, so it is very important to me that I am unbanned so I may play again. I promise I won't do anything bad anymore if you unban me, and if I do, even a small thing, then you can perm-ban me again and i'll have no complaints. Thank you for considering my appeal.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2014
  2. shains

shains never stop fighting

As you can see here these items were stolen on February 8th: http://imgur.com/a/omjFM

On top of that you have an extensive theft history which is why it was a perm.

Do you have anything else to add to why this should be accepted?

Last edited: Mar 17, 2014
  3. Swaggerduck_X

Swaggerduck_X Popular Meeper

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yes, because if you unban me i'll never do anything wrong again, and if I do you can perm-ban me right away and I will not place a ban appeal and will have no complaints.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 17, 2014, Original Post Date: Mar 17, 2014 ---
    And if you want I can donate $40 and you can take away the meebles I get. But you have to unban me if I do.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 17, 2014 ---
    All of these items on the list I was given permission to borrow. Also I only took stuff like the cooked beef from houses after the owner said I could. I was just looking around at what people had. I was told I could use the diamond armor to go the nether with nbe412 and then I put it back. If you need any one else to prove it to you, ask CrazyDuckX or nbe412.

4. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

Maybe nbe412 could respond to this? I'll message him.

5. nbe412

nbe412 Well-Known Meeper

Swaggerduck_x was an assistant in my town (Nexus). There were reports of several items stolen from him. So we were able to have a few helpers/mods over to to the place of theft, and it was him most of the time. After each occurrence, I asked him why he would do such a thing. Each time he told me that it was his brother that was sneaking on to his account. I don't know if I buy that, considering the fact that that is a commonly used excuse coming from many people that have been accused. He then told me that he would change his minecraft password. After that here were several more occurrences where he stole. That's all the information I know concerning this particular situation.

Good Luck swaggerduck_x!

I REALLY DO HOPE YOU GET UNBANNED!

SirCallow likes this.
  6. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

Your data has already reset from this, but you will be unbanned. I hope this does not happen again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.