1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Ban appeal/sorry for x-ray

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Nyan cat, Dec 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nyan cat

Nyan cat New Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name):adaustin
    Date/Time:12-26-2013
    Reason:x-raying
    Ban Length:perm ban
    Staff Member:Mrsmegan
    Why we should consider your appeal:
    Hey I'm sorry for what I have done regarding the x-Ray and I have now realized that I have done something wrong and I have learned from my mistake.i did not realize that I was breaking a server rule at the time, I just wanted to make my minding strategies more productive and safer. Now I am aware of all the server rules when I found them.I am sorry for any/all the possible damages that I may have caused or any extra work or problems to the server. I Wasn't trying to cause you or anyone else extra work or any damage to the server I simply wanted safer minding methods but now I have learned from all my mistakes and I and sorry for everything and I will never x-Ray again,my intentions were to help the server grow not to harm it.
    Thank you for taking time to reading this and doing your job. :)
    For any decision or outcome you make,I'll understand,thanks :)

Peace out follow meepcraft Conrad

2. MeepStats

MeepStats Legendary Member

Xraying is not tolerated on this server.

Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.