1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Best Posts in Thread: Ban Appeal: Snorehax.

1. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

When a person gets married they say "I do". As they accept the fact that they will be taking someone on as their husband/wife. When I say, "What" I mean, "what do you want?". I never accepted to your terms, you just assumed I did.

2. MeepStats

MeepStats Legendary Member

Denied. Please stop trying to wiggle out of bans when you are clearly being a nuisance ingame.

3. abbythrowsstuff

You brought it up in /shout and continually tried to prove your original kick reason wrong. Then when you were in /msg with me you tried to explain it off that you "could have been hacked by a bot". Listen, I never verbally agreed that I would or would not ban you for continually bringing it up. So please, when someone kicks you for "DROP IT" you should do as they say and drop it.

And you never STOPPED MESSAGING ME. Not 5 minutes after, halfway through your explanation of how you could have been hacked did I get fed up with you arguing with me did I ban you.

4. ZapChance

ZapChance Popular Meeper

I find it to very rude and disrespectful and will not tolerate it.

5. abbythrowsstuff

I said "wow" three time non-consecutively.

And currently bans under one day do not work, hence longer ban length.

6. abbythrowsstuff

Here's the term that I am defining your spam under:
    "Repeating an undesired thing a multitude of times."
    And I did ask you to stop.
    I said in /shout several times "Snore stop." So did ZapChance for that matter. You had all the time in the world to stop, also, calling the staff pigs is not helping you whatsoever.