1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Ban Appeal Smorning

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by smorning, Apr 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smorning

smorning Popular Meeper

IGN: smorning
    Date/time: 14.04.2014
    Reason: Automatic fish farm in skyblock
    Ban length: Not write
    Staff member: Sjoeppappentrap
    Why we should consider your appeal:
    Please consider my appeal, because I dont know its was bannable with automatic fish farm. I see other people have it so I think its was not bannable.
    I apologizes that I build the auto fish farm. If I be unbanned I destroy it immediatly. Please I didnt know is was bannable =/
    I apologizes one more time..
    smorning

jmelara and blackoak999 like this.
  2. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

This is a major glitch exploit and I hope you do understand this. Having an auto-fisher puts you a step above the other players of the server in regards to fish, and you can see why you would be banned for this. Because this is your first offense at attempting to glitch, Sjoe has decided to reduce your ban to 7 days. This is a privilege, not a right you are being given. There will be a harsher consequence if you are found doing this again. I hope you have learned your lesson.
    Accepted, ban reduced for 7 days.

blackoak999, walker and BooBear1227 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.