1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Ban Appeal- Rockandroll69

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Iann Mineson, Mar 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iann Mineson

Iann Mineson New Meeper

Hi, I'm Iann, and I'm 13 years old. You can guess that at this age I am beginning to mature.
    But according to the server, I'm banned for sexual content, and was banned for (estimated) 24-48 hours.
    I can tell you that I was wasn't playing any where over 30 hours ago, for I played at approximately
    5:00 PM. For my time there, I played two games of boomo, and was in the Jungle parkour map for no more than 30 minutes. I don't remember releasing any type of sexual content, whether it was words, or any type of sexual link. I will only accept the fact that I did it if there is proof. So it would be greatly appreciated if
    the ban was removed.
    Thank you for your time
    -Iann

2. Quaddy

Quaddy Retired | SuperDuperMegaTrooper

After reviewing the proof provided the content used by you was certainly not appropriate for a PG atmosphere like MeepCraft.

If you wish to view the proof supporting your ban feel free to message here on the forums.

Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.