1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied (ban appeal) Replying to nasapc123

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by lostsurviver, Oct 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lostsurviver

lostsurviver New Meeper

(Sorry idk how to reply to you so I just made this one as a reply)
    I never said my brother downloaded the x-ray... 2 Weeks ago my friend downloaded for me this mod so I can use it in my friends server for fun (because we usually meet together and also going to meet this week )
    So I left the mod in my computer and never used for this server and other server because I am too scared of being banned.
    Also I'm not the person who used the x-ray :( Also just to tell you it isn't x-ray its a mod where you can find people's chests. <-- I know its still the same thing as x-ray but just telling you.
    Also I didn't want to use mods in other server than my friends server.
    Can you give me the first and the last chance ? :(

This is my first time being banned so I'm shocked really sad and I want to be unbanned really soon because I'm going to have sleep over and play on this server with 2 other friends in 2days and if I'm banned theres nothing for us to really do. :(

Last edited: Oct 16, 2013
  2. lostsurviver

lostsurviver New Meeper

This is what I wrote and the reply I got.
    What I wrote:
    While I was helping my parents (we are trying to move out of the house we live in right now) I was afk and I was helping packing up and then my younger brother played and used mods without asking me. So I told him to never do that again (he understood) so from now on... there wont be any more x-ray used used in your server and also I know its my fault leaving my computer where he could use :(. So can you please un ban me ?

What nasapc123 wrote:
    Huh. Seems every person who is banned for xray had a younger brother who did it while they were afk - what I never understand is how they managed to install the mods and do the amount of xraying they did in such a short time, a time in this case which was simply packing.

Regardless of whether I velive your story or not, your account used xray, which is a bannable offence. This appeal is denied, we have no way of knowing who did it, only that this account broke rules and faces the consequence.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2013
  3. MrHollywoot

MrHollywoot Popular Meeper

This thread is Denied you installed a cheating client and it was used on your account.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.