1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Ban appeal - PuppyChuppy

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by PuppyChuppy, Sep 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PuppyChuppy

PuppyChuppy Celebrity Meeper

banned by : MissErin
    Reason : Selling adminshop items on Vshop. (Which I don't believe)

A ban for 7 days? nice. Just great. Also, it's not what it seems. I was selling MagmaCream on Vshop. Not slime ball. There's a big difference. So what you're saying, if I bought let's say 1 wood from admin shop. Bought another wood from Vshop. Crafted 4 sticks, sold them on Vshop it's illegal? NO. Because you added the wood and BOUGHT IT WITH YOUR RIGHTFUL MONEY. I bought 16 slimeball for 1,600 on Admin shop. I crafted them into MagmaCream using blaze powder (WHICH I BOUGHT WITH MY MONEY) And sold them on Vshop for 150 each. Now the main concern to me is my TOWN and the fact that my money's gonna be reset to 0. I only MAYBE hardly got 20k for those magma cream's. The rest is legit. I sold heads to some guy and got 750k off that. If you reset it to 0, You will be stealing. Also, if you say "Illegally earned money" That's just being a liar. Because how I see it, you can go back several sales and get that info, you can also get WHO BOUGHT. HOW MUCH. AND How much total I earned from it. But as far as I see it you guys are going to take the easy way out. "Who cares if this guy's money gets reset". After donating 160 dollars to this server. "160's not a big deal. We can get that in a day." Well, we'll see when people stop buying. As far as that, I didn't do anything wrong. I bought slimeball, added my own items to craft magma cream. End of line. You say it's illegal to sell adminshop item's straight to VSHOP. But I'm not doing that. I'm adding stuff to make something more.

lol 1 adminshop plank + 1 vshop plank = 4 sticks, selling on vhsop = 7 day ban. haha.

I meet perm banned people on HG server's almost every day. They say meep sucks and stuff, I tell them no it doesn't but apparently that thought is really making a second visit.

2. MrHollywoot

MrHollywoot Popular Meeper

Puppy what you just admitted to was not the reason i banned you. However a mod+ will look at this and take considerations into your actions and what you just said.

3. PuppyChuppy

Then why did you ban me?

4. PuppyChuppy

I think I know why, the diamond helmets? If it's that. I went up to buy slimeball's so I can make magmacream. I had limit space and wanted to buy some diamond helmet's to make "god armor" So I bought I think 13 and put them for sale on VShop. I was going to go to my town and cancel and put them in the chest. But I put them on vshop so I can buy slimeball. I put the diamond helmet's on sale (NOT to earn money off of) To stop it from flooding where the slimeball's were to go. I forgot to cancel them off VShop.

5. PuppyChuppy

Can you atleast tell me why YOU banned me?

6. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

You seem to have admitted utilising the admin shop to make a profit.

7. MrHollywoot

MrHollywoot Popular Meeper

You just stated why with the diamond helmets.

Side note i wont be judge and jury so i need to let another staff look at this before i comment further.

8. PuppyChuppy

No, diamond helmet's were an accident.
    The slimeball were bought from Adminshop and crafted into magmacream using blaze powder, I bought that from vshop. (My money). Then sold it for 150 each. You're thinking it's still selling admin -> vshop. It's not. I spent money on it. now I sell it. You really think I got a fortune off of that?

9. DancingCactus

DancingCactus Legendary Meeper

10. PuppyChuppy

It's not that big of a deal. You guys are making it big. it's not a crime because I spent money to make it. Think it this way Rob a bank out of 100 dollars but spent 99 on the mask rental.

11. PuppyChuppy

IF you put it that way, what if someone buys a bunch of slimeball from adminshop. Put's it in his chest. His town falls to ruin and no rank steals it all. THAT's ILLEGAL TOO? -_-

12. PuppyChuppy

ok, whatever. I'll suffer my 7 day ban. pfft, and I was saving for ultimate. I had the money to get people rank's for meebles. I didn't because I wanted to save for ultimate. I'm not gonna fund this anymore.

lol some mod's gonna close this thread soon. I can tell. then poor puppychuppy can't post again.

I know a meepcraft glitch. I was afraid if I told a mod, they would ban me for knowing. I'm not telling anyone this now.

right now it's a whole crowd against me for a little reason. you just can't accept the fact that I spent money crafting the item. Using my stuff.

also, will you reset my money to 0? of course you will.

13. matt391416

matt391416 Celebrity Meeper

You admit to doing it. You BOUGHT Slimeballs from Vshop and sold Magma cream. It doesnt matter if it is a different item. You crafted the magma cream from the BOUGHT SLIMEBALLS, which means you sold them. So you BOUGHT an item from Admin shop, crafted another item using a BOUGHT item from the ADMIN SHOP and sold it.

14. matt391416

matt391416 Celebrity Meeper

Ah and also you are lucky we didnt perma ban you. And we wipe money because you did his. We always wipe money if this happens.

15. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

This is denied - please wait out your ban as you have admitted to commiting these infractions.
    Additionally, please do advise a staff member on this glitch - I now do suspect you of exploiting such a glitch, and would love to clear my mind of any negative feelings towards you by allowing me to prove you haven't abused it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.