1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Ban Appeal of archer990

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by BeenThereDunThat, Dec 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeenThereDunThat

BeenThereDunThat Well-Known Meeper

IGN: archer990
    Date/Time:11/30/13 7:55 PM US Central
    Reason:Massive Towny Theft
    Ban Length: Permanent Appeal Ban
    Staff Member: bluecarneal
    Why we should consider your appeal: I had no relation to a Massive Towny Theft than other the 7 day temporary ban for stealing dameincw's items, which I had served my time. Also I have never heard of the ban Massive Towny Theft. Note: this happened 6 hours after I had the temporary ban. I also don't know what I stole for this ban. I also request for proof.

2. Ryder

Ryder Well-Known Meeper

I am going to leave this to bluecarneal but i just have a question, what did you do to get the temp. ban before? if it was towny theft then i think that this case needs some investigation before reconsidering your ban.

3. BeenThereDunThat

BeenThereDunThat Well-Known Meeper

last week on saturday US time. I was banned for Major Towny Theft, 7 days later I get back on. 6 hours out of my ban (I didn't play for that long) I got banned for Massive Towny Theft(?), but I don't know what I stole. I think it may have been a little message joke to damiencw when he asked in /shout if anyone could judge his castle. In reply (I knew I wasn't allowed) I said in /msg , "oohh me nah jk", as a little joke. About 5 minutes later Oroperion messaged me that I was "still in trouble" for what I did. I told him how I was kidding. He replied, "im not". 1 minute later bluecarneal banned me for Massive Towny Theft. I don't know what I stole on 11/30/13. So I'm just requesting for proof of ban.

Flamedemond likes this.
  4. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

I reviewed your proof, you should not have been banned for more time. The proof provided would have only warranted a 7 day ban,unless someone comes forward with more proof, I will unban you. Have fun

5. MeepStats

MeepStats Legendary Member

To reiterate what Sirrr_Pig stated, the proof provided by the person conducting the investigation didn't quite tally up to the total presented to the rest of the staff. Unless that discrepancy is somehow resolved, you will remain unbanned. :)

Flamedemond likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.