1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Ban Appeal Nickstreiff

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Brain Pumper, Nov 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brain Pumper

Brain Pumper New Meeper

IGN: Nickstreiff
    Date/Time: 11/9/2013 9:45 PM
    Reason: Luring
    Ban Length: 3 Days
    Staff Member: Vaeyne
    Why we should consider your appeal:
    I was banned under the circumstances of me luring other users onto a shared island in Skyblock. Visitors would attack me and my friend and we eventually had to kill them to get our stuff back. When visitors would come to the island we would set up inspection holes to see if players had any swords on hand to kill us. We were attacked first and had to defend ourselves. We said sorry to the innocent players that were affected by the actions of those who wanted to kill us. Raids on islands are commonplace on Skyblock and no one had ever mentioned that it was against rules to kill those who came onto your island. Under the official rules it states that any visitors that are told to come to the island are not allowed to kill the owners of the island. Since I was attacked first, I had to defend myself and get back the items that were stolen from me.

2. TripsBee

TripsBee Popular Meeper

View attachment 3635

I banned you because you admitted to luring people to your island. Even though you did it by accident it was lure none the less

3. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.