1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Ban Appeal: Mjr_minor

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Mjr_Minor, Feb 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mjr_Minor

Mjr_Minor Celebrity Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): Mjr_Minor
    Date/Time: Dunno, 4 months ago?
    Reason: X-ray
    Ban Length: Perma
    Staff Member: @DianaB
    Why we should consider your appeal: I will prefix this by saying I was legitimately banned. Plain and simple, no disagreements over how it went down. At the time I got banned I wasn't feeling too positive towards Meep on the whole, there was a lot of resentment about certain issues and I let those cloud my vision. This meant I was far more easily persuaded by myself to do something stupid like download an X-ray client. I did, and the rest is history.

After I was banned, I didn't feel angry or sad or worried. I honestly didn't feel anything at all, I just went about my life and was generally very very happy. And I continued doing this until today, when I thought I might stop by the forums to see what's been happening. Only when I started reading the threads and seeing names I knew and didn't know and talking to familiar and friendly faces/names did I really comprehend just how stupid my actions were. I sacrificed several months of being able to communicate with good friends, and most likely make new goods ones all because of the negative feelings I had harbouring inside me. The long break has been good to me in this sense, these negative feelings are 100% dissipated meaning the likelihood of me coming back on and potentially repeat offending is non-existent. I can't say I learned my lesson during my time away, because that simply isn't accurate. But I can say that seeing just how much I enjoy talking to these Meepers again has meant I learned my lesson fast, and boy was it extremely poignant.

In closing, I accept what I did was wrong, and I know exactly why I did what I did and why it was stupid. I think if anything this has made me better for it, but I also completely understand if the offence cannot be overlooked and I remain banned. I look forward to seeing your responses, and thank you for taking the time to read this.

2. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

Accepted!!! Welcome back!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.