1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Ban Appeal mcjack454

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by mcjack454, Jan 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mcjack454

mcjack454 Popular Meeper

IGN: mcjack454
    Date/Time: Thursday 16 January 2014
    Reason: Extreme Major Towny Theft/Assistant Abuse
    Ban Length:??? (probably Permanent)
    Staff Member: PuckMiner
    Why we should consider your appeal: I don't even know what i did?!? Im innocent!

2. PuckMiner

PuckMiner Celebrity Meeper

You took 582 diamonds from Theninjaorange25. Do you recall doing so?

3. mcjack454

mcjack454 Popular Meeper

Heck no i never would do such a thing because we are friends! Even do /res mcjack454 we are friends!
    The person i think you are looking for would be the guy that bought the house for 50k. I was there when he asked me to change it to embassy so that he could buy it. I didn't know that the stuff inside belonged to Theninjaorangge25! I can't remember his name, but it was short so like about 5 characters, or something like that but he was definitely an Elite. My friend that also is in Theninjaorangge25's town told me that after the guy took the valuables he unclaimed the plot and left the town. It honestly wasn't me!

Last edited: Jan 17, 2014
  4. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

5. mcjack454

mcjack454 Popular Meeper

Wow...
    I don't want to sound like i'm denying that screenshot but i swear i didnt take the diamonds! I don't know how my name came up in any of that. I must admit i did open the chest but i honestly didnt take anything. It was all rhubs!
    If you guys just let me check my account, if i have the diamonds i will give then back. If i did take them i cant have sold them coz i have 2k. I promise i would never do such a thing, especially because being banned would be a waste of the rank that i bought.

6. mcjack454

mcjack454 Popular Meeper

Oh my gosh thank you! At least some1 agrees with me! Like i said before i simply opened the chest, but i didn't take anything!

7. DianaB72

Look again. http://gyazo.com/57bbe3099d012ce7ad4b8838b4407ec0 It does say you took out 582 diamond. Red color means you removed, green means you put in... container-transaction means you were in that container. I will look further into this.

You still had no right to change the plot to an embassy and let rhubs claim it and take a TON of stuff. It was not yours to do so.

Towny rules: The mayor of the town technically owns any plot marked ‘Unowned’, but any plot marked as owned by another player is 100% off limits to the assistants or Mayor of that town, whether its an embassy or a regular plot.

8. mcjack454

mcjack454 Popular Meeper

Ok what actually happened was that rhubs came into the town and was interested in buying that house because it was unowned and for sale at 50k. I just simply changed it to embassy so he could buy it at his request. No one told me it was Theninjaorange25's or that it had that many diamonds in the chests. (As you said assistants are not meant to look in others chests even if they are allowed to) And i dont know how or why it says that i took out diamonds because i never did! If you unban me i can check my inventory and chests - i cant have sold them because i only have 5k

9. mcjack454

mcjack454 Popular Meeper

Wait a sec...
    If i opened the chest with diamonds in it, then rhubs opened it while i was still in it. Then as i looked at the diamonds in the chest (without taking any) and rhubs started taking them while i was still in the chest (i opened it first) would that count towards me or him taking them out?
    Because it says in the screenshot that him and i took out diamonds at exactly the same time. Is it possible that - because i opened the chest first then rhubs and he started taking them - it would count towards me taking them?
    Note: I closed the chest when rhubs had taken about half the amount of diamonds that was in the chest.

10. DianaB72

I confirmed the original amount of diamonds put in the chest. So you had to have taken them out and then returned them for rhubs. We know you don't have the diamonds anymore.

I think you need to get in contact with your mayor to sort this out. I will mail him in game to respond to this thread.

11. mcjack454

mcjack454 Popular Meeper

Ok thanks alot! :)
    Note: Im going on holiday for a week so wont be able to talk about anything but hopefully you guys can resolve by the time i get back, if not we can carry this on when i get back

Last edited: Jan 17, 2014
    DianaB72 likes this.
  12. TheNinjaOrange25

TheNinjaOrange25 Well-Known Meeper

I'm not sure what to say I've read the above but what can i do?

13. DianaB72

Hi Theninjaorange. I was just wanting you to work out with your assistant what happened with that plot. He sold the plot without your permission, is this correct?

14. TheNinjaOrange25

he made it a embassy plot with permission and yes the plot was for sale by accident but i don't think he should be banned for that but until the diamond business is sorted idk what to think

15. DianaB72

Ok so McJack454 did nothing wrong by letting rhubs buy the plot as an embassy?

16. TheNinjaOrange25

is it possible to delay this slightly i want to talk to Rhubs and he hasn't responded to my foams mail yet

17. DianaB72

Sure thing. Let me know what happens. Thank you for being so active in this investigation.

18. TheNinjaOrange25

well its my fault too

19. DianaB72

ok then we just need to make it right then.

20. TheNinjaOrange25

I'm on it i need to speak to either jonathansilk1983 or Rhubs. id rather speak to Rhubs but don't know how to contact him

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.