1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Ban Appeal: martinq17

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Klitch, Dec 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Klitch

Klitch

IGN: martinq17

Date/Time: Sometime in August. Sorry I don't remember exact dates.

Reason: Supercowe9's alt (supercowe9 was banned for rank scamming.)

Ban Length: Perm

Staff Member: Deinen0

Why we should consider your appeal: I don't know if my old appeal is up still but I still retain the fact that it wasn't even me who did the rank scamming. I was Minecrafting (yes I made that a word) with my friend at my house and it was one of the few times he had been on the server. I was off playing on my own part of the server when he started scamming. I think he got about a mil+ meebles out of it. I went to the bathroom and he said that it was me on my account. I came back, with Deinen0 asking me questions and I had no idea what was happening. I looked back in the chat history and realized what had just happened. I immediately told Deinen0 that it wasn't my doing. Naturally, I was immediately banned. Needless to say I do not play Minecraft with that friend anymore. It has been a long time, too long in fact, since I have been able to get on the server. I even quit mine craft for almost 3 months. Please consider having me back in the server as I feel like I am ready to come back. Not because of this incident but because I was a little immature as well. Thanks for reading.

-martinq17

2. 2legacybball

2legacybball Celebrity Meeper

Witness:

Supercowe9 was my assistant in my town. He told me that this was his friends account and he would be buying a new one soon.

He said that his friend had never heard of meepcraft so he doubted he would come on it.

I remember the day this happened, he did rank scam but it wasn't Martin. After this happened he was rightly banned. He later bought this new account and was banned unfairly.

This is similar to the Akira case, treat him with the same respect as Akira please.

Thanks
    -2legacybball

I will be happy to answer any questions staff has to ask Aswell.

3. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.