1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Ban Appeal: Imperfectly

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Imperfectly, May 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Imperfectly

Imperfectly Celebrity Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): Imperfectly
    Date/Time: Just now
    Reason: Scamming?
    Ban Length: 1 Day
    Staff Member: Abbythrowsstuff, I think
    Why we should consider your appeal: I have just been reported and banned. The report thread can be found here: http://meepcraft.com/threads/imperfectly-scammer.23040/
    I don't understand what has happened, rAwsondayc has claimed I have not given him a pickaxe which he purchased but I know I did. For the last day, I have been enchanting pickaxes and selling them. As soon as I had given him the pickaxe, he claimed that 'Clearing entities' had removed the pickaxe. I then told him that I had thrown it to him and I guess a staff member checked up on it. Abbythrowsstuff claims that I did not drop the pickaxe at all, but I know it did. Maybe there is a problem with the Hawk Eye or Clearing entities, either way, I have no intentions on scamming rAwsondayc.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 4, 2014, Original Post Date: May 4, 2014 ---
    I was online at the time in which I had gotten banned. I think it is extremely stupid that I was just banned instead of asked about what happened. I've already wasted 30 minutes just sitting here trying to get unbanned. I would have even given rAwsondayc a second pickaxe as I had about 20 with me, that I was trying to sell as I mentioned above.
    Abby, if you read this, you should learn to deal with the problem in other ways incase, with issues like this, the player is innocent and wants to play the game instead of sitting here banned for no reason.

Edit: Also, I dropped the pickaxe to rAwsondayc prior to him paying me, try checking for it on Hawk Eye.

Draqq and Ace like this.
  2. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

Hi imperfectly, I actually hawkeyed and tp'd to the location where you and rAwson had the deal. I did a radius search and found that you had dropped nothing in that area. If you would like to have a screenshot of that hawkeye I'll be happy to get back in game and get it for you.

3. Imperfectly

Imperfectly Celebrity Meeper

Are you sure it is correct? I know I dropped it. I have also had problems with a staff who couldn't find if someone dropped and picked up something which could not be found on Hawk Eye.

Also, Why couldn't you message or teleport to me in-game prior to banning me to sort this out? That way I wouldn't have to waste an hour of my time for no reason. I just want to get back to playing.

4. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

You know whats really annoying? When certain hawkeye commands contradict each other.
    I found where you dropped it, seems like clearlag had picked it up.
    Unbanned; sorry for this error.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.