1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Ban Appeal: Hitman7seas

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Tristen/Hitman, Oct 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tristen/Hitman

Tristen/Hitman New Meeper

If you wish to have your appeal considered, please ensure you follow the following format.
    IGN: Hitman7seas
    Date/Time: October 23 2013
    Reason: Unauthorized brightness hack
    Ban Length: Perm
    Staff Member: Shainthewolfman
    Why we should consider your appeal: I was not aware that using a hack to enhance my brightness was illegal on said server and in future will ask staff what hacks are okay and which are not. I will also delete the Nova File upon the time I am unbanned if I am ever unbanned.

2. MeepStats

MeepStats Legendary Member

Netrarc likes this.
  3. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

So have you taken a look at our rules thread? Simply click the rules button at the top of the page, and browse to server-wide rules. It actually clearly states brightness mods are not allowed, along with any other hacked client, and you had a hacked client.

We do not give warnings out for hacked clients, For all we know you also used x-ray, which would have been installed alongside this mod in the client, and as listed in the rules, a breach of that rule is a perm ban.

Denying this appeal.

ben31245 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.