1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Ban Appeal Hitman7seas 2nd Trial

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Tristen/Hitman, Oct 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tristen/Hitman

Tristen/Hitman New Meeper

IGN: Hitman7seas
    Date/Time: October 23 2013
    Reason: Unauthorized brightness hack
    Ban Length: Perm
    Staff Member: Shainthewolfman
    Why we should consider your appeal: I was not aware that using a hack to enhance my brightness was illegal on said server and in future will ask staff what hacks are okay and which are not. I will also delete the Nova File upon the time I am unbanned if I am ever unbanned.

Why i wasn't aware : In reply to meep's staff there was no sign on the server to my belief saying hacks/mods are illegal there fore i would have had to come online to see the rules which i beleived the same rules would be posted in both places.

As for the assumption i used X-ray it is simply circumstantial proof there is no evidence to suggest i used X- ray except except for your opinion that because i had a hack client i must use x ray.

That is similar to saying theres a dead guy 10 blocks from my house who was shot with a gun. you know i have a gun so instantly you accuse me with no other evidence than i have one without considering the 35 other people nearby that have guns and also didn't use them and that maybe none of there guns have ever been used or that my gun has never been used illegal

Also after the screenshot came out one moderator released to me that you guys allow certain mods and 1-2 hacked clients

the only one i can remember right now is garys mod i beleive.

I am asking under these conditions my perm ban is turned into a 7 day ban from my original banishment date.

2. shains

shains never stop fighting

It doesn't matter if you x-ray'd or not, it's a hacked client and you have it. Full brightness is a perm ban.

MeepStats likes this.
  3. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

I denied the last one for a reason. I stated that brightness is an illegal modification, abs you just admitted above to having a hacked client which includes xray - therefore my assumption was correct that this us a full hacked client, not just a brightness mod. This simply solidifies the fact that I will not be unbanning you. Almost no servers allow the use of hacked clients, you could ask a mod if you can't find the rules. Regardless, denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.