1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Ban Appeal HenryCloud

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by HenryCloud, Nov 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HenryCloud

HenryCloud New Meeper

IGN: HenryCloud
    Date/Time: Sunday, November 10, 2013 @ Roughly 11:20 PM CST
    Reason: Ads
    Ban Length: It doesn't say.
    Staff Member: DianaB72
    Why we should consider your appeal:
    You should consider my appeal because I think it's not a fair ban because I typed in one link in chat. The link wasn't even advertising another website, it was advertising your own. So the reason isn't really justified. I was trying to open up your website in the chat because of the new feature they added, but it came out as something like this: http://#@#$!!$!@#@#@ First off, this is not advertising when nothing is even being shown up. Secondly, I was trying to access your own website. If you could appeal the ban it would be really appreciated. Also if you could tell DianaB72 to be a little bit more lose with her bans that would also be appreciated. No warnings were given which is something I would of liked to see. Thank you for reading this and hopefully you appeal my ban.

2. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

Here is your post. It is considered attempted advertising even if the filter caught it. We have no idea what link you are writing, we only know that is possibly someone trying to advertise. Policy says to issue a ban so that no advertising is possible and if an appeal is made we review it. We do not issue warnings.

3. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

I have unbanned you, don't make me regret this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.