1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Ban Appeal For Whitesnow690

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Gouber21, Jan 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gouber21

Gouber21 New Meeper

Dear Meepcraft Community,
    I would like to propose a Ban Appeal For the following player , Whitesnow690 .
    Dude to the fact that whitesnow690 got banned for x-ray. But I will tell you my side of her story. In real life my sister is whitesnow690 and I am trying to help her get back to playing the best server I think and she thinks too. But I had found a couple of spawners back a month or two ago when I wasn't using x-ray. She kept these spawns and i told her to sell them. I also was looking for spawners too , and so i found one and gave it to her due to the fact she was poor . ( By the way i was selling a tap not the spawner itself.)
    Although she got banned she is now very sad about the ban so I took a step to help out my little sister. ( The Ban Is A Perm Ban )

Thanks,
    VIP Gouber21

2. PuckMiner

PuckMiner Celebrity Meeper

Please follow the proper format. Here is the proof of her Xraying

3. Oroperion

Oroperion Celebrity Meeper

Denied.

I saw this evidence the other day while doing my own investigations. This is very clearly x-raying, which is not tolerated on our server.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.