1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Ban appeal for Supercal300

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by poTatOguY, Jan 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poTatOguY

poTatOguY New Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name):Supercal300
    Date/Time:01/21/14 11:51:28
    Reason:glitch exploit
    Ban Length:2 days
    Staff Member: fuuzlr
    Why we should consider your appeal:you should consider my appeal is because one day in the wild I was out running with my dog to get to my house. So I see a name tag that says Sjoeppappentrap so I tun over to him and kill him. Next day it says I'm banned for glitch exploit, but I didn't do any thing bad I just want to get back to work on my house with my friend

2. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

Hi Supercal300. This ban was issued because you used the redstone fence glitch to x-ray. Do you remember this?

3. poTatOguY

poTatOguY New Meeper

No I do not, that's a thing?

4. DianaB72

This is not how an appeal works. I'm giving you an opportunity to come clean. We already know you used it.

5. poTatOguY

poTatOguY New Meeper

Ok I did but I didn't find aything and I swear I won't do anything like it again

6. DianaB72

Thanks... I do see you only did it that once and you have a clean record otherwise. I will reduce your ban to 7 days. In the future, I don't recommend trying any glitches on our server.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.