1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Ban Appeal for Stone_Hawkeyes

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Stone_Hawkeye, Oct 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stone_Hawkeye

Stone_Hawkeye Active Meeper

IGN: Stone_Hawkeye
    Date/Time I'm not sure I was banned when I was offline
    Reason: Doing /t delete without warning the residents
    Ban Length: 7 days but now there's 3 days 7 hours left
    Staff Member: Shainthewolfman
    Why you should consider my appeal?
    I bought a town from someone for 75k there was only him and his brother in the town when I bought it.
    I told them if I bought it they need to take their stuff and look for another town. So they left and took their stuff. Then I made a outpost brought all my stuff there and my friends stuff mineingdj's. It was just us two in the town. The town was messed up it said we had 14 plots when we only wanted 1 so i deleted the town and made the same one really quick to fix that problem. While I did that mineingdj was at my house in real life. I told him I would add him to the town again as soon as possible, but then my internet went down for one and a half days it just came back up this morning. Mineingdj and I are best friends in life. I would never try to break the rules in Meepcraft. This is my first ban :( I am really sorry, but I did warn all the resident before I deleted it, it was just mineingdj and me in the town. So please unban me this is my first offence and I'm really sorry. Thanks for reading my appeal!

2. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

Did you give 2 weeks for them to take their items?

3. Stone_Hawkeye

No because that was the deal when I bought the town that they take their stuff and leave. They agreed with that and said it was ok. They took all there stuff then left. I was not aware that they could have 14 days to get there stuff. Im sorry it won't happen again.

4. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

I mist have misunderstood - so all the residents were our of the town when you closed it?

5. Stone_Hawkeye

Yes

6. Stone_Hawkeye

So will I be unbanned?

EDIT: I changed the word banned to unbanned it was a typo

Last edited: Oct 16, 2013
    Flamedemond likes this.
  7. Stone_Hawkeye

Please someone help me. I am really really sorry. My sister logged into meepcraft on her account today and said I lost like 500k for some reason. I would like to know why and I wanted to know if I could get unbanned early. Thanks!

8. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

If there were no other residents I wouldnt see you needing to be banned, but I also wouldnt understand how someone could report you.

9. Stone_Hawkeye

No one reported me. It was a mod that seen me delete my town then make a new one. Its a big misunderstanding. I would never do anything on purpose. I love meepcraft and my life stinks right now because I have been banned for a misunderstanding and I miss Meepcraft. There was no residents in the town when I deleted it accept for me and mineingdj.

10. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

Ban reduced to 5 day.

11. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

Well I think cooleys derped, we discussed it and we decided to unban you. Hopefully it is fixed.

kevman967 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.