1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Ban Appeal For Money Exploit

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by mezzy6, Mar 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mezzy6

mezzy6 Well-Known Meeper

IGN: Mezzy6
    Date/Time: 3-26-14
    Reason: Money-exploit
    Ban Length: Perm
    Staff Member: Onis_luck
    Why we should consider your appeal: Ok so I should have never done this, the person who brought me too this glitch was "joshlikestomine" and I thought initially that I should report it, and then I thought about how with the money I could buy a rank. And I don't have the money irl for a rank but this could have made it possible to get a rank I should have reported it I know, and I know that it isn't right to cheat like that I am so sorry. Honestly it was just today that I did this and I was deservingly banned, I wasn't going to do it again and I know with being unbanned I will be wiped of meebles and items. I fully take the blame for my own actions and I will never do anything like this ever, ever again. I do hope that if I am un-banned though that I don't lose my town I have put a lot of time and money into it thx and please consider my appeal.

Also: i did /t deposit 13k into my town bank so if i do get un-banned deduct that from my town bank.

2. Coelho

Coelho Onis_Luck Elder

Your balance has been set to $0. You are unbanned.

Deinen likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.