1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Ban Appeal For Member Mastersurbris

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by surbris, May 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. surbris

surbris New Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): Mastersurbris
    Date/Time: may 1, 7:35 am
    Reason: was banned for some thing called duping
    Ban Length: did not say
    Staff Member: quaddy
    Why we should consider your appeal:

please tell me what duping is so i can know what not to do, to me this is a game and if i have broken any of the rules please let me know.
    if i made a machine in my skyblock or wild let me know so i can distroy it!!! i wish only to play on meep carft server beacuse people are nice here. please let me play

im new at mine craft and this is my very first ban ever!

please help

ty

2. MeepStats

MeepStats Legendary Member

You duped a large number of activator rails with a machine in the wild. Does that ring a bell?

3. surbris

surbris New Meeper

yes i thout it was ok to make a machine like in skyblock world to make stuff, like i do with cobblestone

i will distroy the machine and not make any think like that

is a mob spawner the same thing ?? it will make me some free money too?? what makes the machine a bad machine

sorry i dont understand i do with to fix this and make it up to meepcraft (staff)

sorry

4. Jwarian

Jwarian Celebrity Meeper

You are off to a great start by first admitting to this and not outright denying it. However, here on meepcraft we have a set of rules, in those rules we state :
    "The use of any hack, modification, glitch, or texture pack to give yourself an unfair advantage falls under this category. Suspicion of use of a hacked client is reason enough to ban. The things that violate this rule are but not limited to:
    • A modified Minecraft Client
    • Any Full-bright modification
    • Any x-ray related mod/texture pack/glitch
    • Any form of speed hacks
    • Any form of PVP hacks
    • Any form of duplication or “duping”
    • Using any glitch that gives you an unfair advantage and/or being warped somewhere that requires you to use a glitch
    "

Unfortunately using pistons and a fast moving clock to cause rails to multiply for seemingly no reason constitutes a "glitch" and although I don't doubt that you are sorry for what you have done, that does not excuse it. Even more so, the basic knowledge required to search for this build/build it would suggest you knew it was a glitch, just based on the keywords needed to be entered to turn up this build on say youtube.

We will certainly review this case again if you were to re-appeal in the future, but you must serve your time like everyone else.

Please re-appeal in no less than 1 month.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.