1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Ban Appeal for Exploiting Xray Glitch

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by nbe412, Jan 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nbe412

nbe412 Well-Known Meeper

Cooleysworld.png Fuzzlr.png Inferno nbe412.png Shain.png Qwikin.png IGN (In-Game Name):nbe412
    Date/Time:Yesterday 8:55
    Reason: Xray Glitch Exploitation
    Ban Length: Perm
    Staff Member: MeGustaYou
    Why we should consider your appeal:
    Ok, so I was mining and I saw on youtube how to mine quickly. Thats when I say the xray glitch. I used it. and I was able to find a cave.
    Shortly after, I was baned.
    I totally get why I was baned, but I don't think that is should be Perm. Nerf, and smsshortstack did the same thing, and they were unbanned just because thay are more known members of meep.

In the rules on Meepcraft.com, it says that the first offense of exploiting a glitch will be met with a 6hour ban.

I certainly hope that you accept this, but if you don't I ask you to please send all my funds, and give my town to Icehead56.

Thanks,

2. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

Nerf didn't do this. Smshortstack only did this in one location, you did this in several. This glitch is equal to an xray ban. Please wait a decent amount of time before appealing again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.