1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Ban Appeal for Don_Swaggy_Boi

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Don_Swaggy_Boi_Appeal, Feb 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Don_Swaggy_Boi_Appeal

Don_Swaggy_Boi_Appeal New Meeper

Roughly 5 months ago, I Don_Swaggy_Boi, posted some very inappropriate/mature content on this website, and I was banned for it. My alt, Doneth, was banned as well. Both of these bans were issued by Deinen0, ex-admin. I went to him earlier today, and we, along with Sirrr_Pig had a discussion about the banning. They both agreed that if I was to behave, the ban should be lifted. They will comment here shortly. What I did was wrong, and I do deeply apologize to the community as a whole for my immature and absurd actions.

Nager2012 and DancingCactus like this.
  2. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

I will support an unban, due to me banning him, on the condition that something like this NEVER happens again. But I have gotten to know him, and he isn't a bad person. I am +1 for a forum unban on this account, under above conditions.

3. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

This discussion is legitimate, going to talk to Diana about the forum unban.

Don_Swaggy_Boi_Appeal likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.