1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Ban Appeal and Apology

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by resepignev, Oct 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. resepignev

resepignev New Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): resepignev
    When you were banned: 5th October
    Reason: Ads
    Ban Length: Permanent
    Staff Member: DevilSpawn112
    Why we should consider your appeal: Well on that day I joined Meepcraft for the first time. I admit I advertised a server with Name and the IP. Normally I'm not such a advertising kiddy. I also know that advertising is on almost all servers punishable, but I did it. I'm really sorry that I did it. I also harassed DevilSpawn122 and other players. That's why I want to apologise. Sorry DeviSpawn that I was mean to you and that I harassed you and the other players. I'm truely sorry for what I did and I'm angry for myself that I did it. Now I can't explore MeepCraft and I don't know what games this server has. I hope you understand what I mean.

Bloopers, Jiltism and StopResetting like this.
  2. DevilSpawn112

DevilSpawn112 The Sass Master

I'm extremely happy to see an apology. Not for myself, but for the other players that you harassed and said mean things to. I do not like banning people. In hopes to see change, I would like to make an agreement. Can we agree that you will never advertise again?

3. resepignev

resepignev New Meeper

Sure! I promise I never will advertise any server or website on the meepcraft. Thank you.
    EDIT: I don't even know why I advertised the server. I just was just brainless at this moment,

Toostenheimer likes this.
  4. reggles44

reggles44 NANA NaNa nana NaNa NANA NaNa nana NaNa, REGGLES! Elder

Accepted.

In the future if we find any form or advertisement from you it will be an instant permban with no appeal allowed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.