1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Ban Appeal - _alexrs_

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by _Alexrs_, Mar 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Alexrs_

_Alexrs_ Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name):_Alexrs_
    Date/Time: 4 hours ago (Shows a 7 day ban)
    Reason: Illegal Kicking / Major Theft
    Ban Length: 7 days
    Staff Member: chaos547
    Why we should consider your appeal:

I haven't a clue as to what is going on. I would have liked to have been notified to discuss a situation here. As I have no clue what is going on. I just got back from work and noticed I was banned. Though I haven't been on in a few days.

Please, due to this having something to do with my town, Post information as to what happened, what I did, usernames in which I have "Kicked and Stolen" from.
    If you do not have any information to lead for my ban, please remove the ban.

I have an idea regarding Sc0utteam, who killed me while afk for a moment(On forums)(By breaking blocks below me, then filling with water), took my things, and I found them in his chest.
    This is the only thing I can think of. He left a sign where I died, I saw his username upon my death.

I care a lot about my town. I care about the residents. The point is to make the game more exciting by working with each other to build, create, and grow. I would do nothing intentional to jeopardize that. Please visit my town's website (www.mossburg.tk)

Please post information regarding why exactly I was banned.
    This will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks-
    _Alexrs_ - Elite Donor

2. PuckMiner

PuckMiner Celebrity Meeper

3. _Alexrs_

_Alexrs_ Meeper

As I figured.
    The guy killed me while I was on forums, Stole my stuff, and failed to respond to the /mail I sent to him to return it. Upon that, I sent him another /mail, that he would be kicked from the town. I took my things back, 2 stacks iron, some gold, full silktouch tool set, along with a bunch of redstone items.

I took his things, yes. Which he can have back, as they are stored in a chest.
    Please note the meepcraft rules, compared to the ones at /t spawn mossburg and on my site, which the site URL is made public on the town board and at the spawn. Stating: "For more detaild info on these rules, visit www.mossburg.tk"
    My site and located at /t spawn mossburg
    The rules are set. Please consider unbanning me as I have done nothing wrong.
    His other items may be given back, But as far as my iron, silktocuh, gold, and other items, they will not be given.
    Your proof you have provided actually proves my innocence. If you wish to see the sign he placed upon killing me, it is located at the glass pyramid, simply do a log block or whatever y'all use to see the proof.
    EDIT:Btw, my site and town rules were accepted by Mylucky7.:EDIT
    Thanks for responding.

4. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

Okay, allow me to put my 2 cents. When I was first investigating this, I honestly did not want to ban you. It seemed like you had kicked him on a grudge, and I was sure that if I just /msg'ed you, you'd let him back in with only a warning, or at least allow him to retrieve his items. I /msg'ed you, /tp'ed to you, and even hit you a few times as you were on a pvp plot. You were obviously afk, so I decided to give you a day and send you a mail. Technically, I should have banned you right then and there. Nothing in your town rules states that you will kick them if they kill you. Nothing he said or did that I tracked down seemed very disrespectful. Maybe he didn't know how to use /mail, or missed your messages. Either way, you need to give him 7 days to leave, and hold his items for 7 days, which you didn't do. You kicked him, and took a whole lot of items (a grand total of over 100k worth of items).

Your ban for 7 days was due to the extensive amount of stolen items as well as the unauthorized kicking.

If possible, I would like to see proof of him being disrespectful to the point of deserving a kick.

5. _Alexrs_

_Alexrs_ Meeper

Lol, the items worth of value were mine.
    Oh well. I don't have proof of it. I'll take it. See ya in a week :/

6. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

Regardless of whether or not you had proof, the most it could be lowered to is a 5 day ban. You made a wrong decision, and I really didn't want to have to ban you for it, but I did try to contact you.

Anyways, moving to denied as we have no reason to believe this kick was justified, and you seem to not have ay proof either. Apologies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.