1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Ban Appeal 3!!!

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Window_Licker, Apr 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Window_Licker

Window_Licker Celebrity Meeper

In Game Name: Window_Licker1
    Date/Time: 3/28/14
    Reason: X-Ray
    Ban Length: Perm
    Staff Member: Quaddy

I got banned on march 28th. I admit to using x-ray on meepcraft but i deleted everything to do with xray. I donated $20 to this amazing server with a great community and great staff. I made a stupid decision and i regret it alot now. I donated to this server cause its amazing and i don't want to loose it forever. Please give me one more chance! That is all i need one more chance to prove that i can be trusted on the server and not abuse crap like x-ray! Please consider giving me one more chance on this amazing server :D

Khafra, Charlew910 and mrli1 like this.
  2. LexKristen

LexKristen Celebrity Meeper

Hello Window_Licker. Unfortunately I do not think you have waited long enough to appeal. Your apology is appreciated, but I would like for you to wait a couple more weeks before submitting another appeal. X-ray is a serious offense. Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.