1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Ban appeal 2.0

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by nhjed, Nov 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nhjed

nhjed Celebrity Meeper

I repeated what he said because he didn't get a longer ban. Do you think that I would ever say something as disgusting as that? Notice that it was in between quotations.

Let me respond before you close the thread, kthx

LI censored myself too, btw

2. DevilSpawn112

DevilSpawn112 The Sass Master

AGAIN
    2. Swearing/Language

This includes all swearing/language that the staff or community consider inappropriate, or which implies inappropriate language. Minor infractions will incur punishments listed below, however if language contains sexual content, drug-related or other severe hate-related content (including but not limited to racial, religious, sexual orientation, etc) there will be up to a 3-7 day temp-ban issued with no warnings. Mild sexual content will incur a 1-3 day temp ban with no warning.

1st: Warn/Kick, 2nd: 1hour - 12hours, 3rd: 1day - 1week

NOTE:
    I highlight this because it says "...or which implies inappropriate language." Also, you said this directly after another player was banned for the EXACT same words. Please refrain from any future infractions.

^^ Please read the "NOTE" section of this. You can also read where is in the rules. When you censor, it is still implying the word, therefore, it is not allowed. Again, please use this for future reference to not repeat this offense.
    Even using quotations does not excuse the fact that you used those words. As for saying those nasty things, it is not my place to say what you would or would not say. I only know what you did post in /shout and did my job by ridding chat of inappropriate language and content.

Still denied by the way.

3. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

I'm sorry but quoting something as disgusting as that was completely unnecessary.

Lady_Hestia likes this.
  4. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

You may have quoted, but it would be better to say it to a moderator not in shout, which is as bad as his offence.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.