1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Ban Appeal 2.0: Iatemyfriends

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Iatemyfriends, May 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iatemyfriends

Iatemyfriends Supreme Leader

Ign: Iatemyfriends
    Date of ban: Yesterday
    Ban length: Perm
    Reason: Hate language/language/harassment
    Why I should be unbanned: I realize that what I said was wrong. I said it because I was mad at the time. Just saying Hate language is basically my ban reason cause there's no direct harassment. If I'm correct my longest language ban was 1 day. Correct me if I'm wrong. And to you Oroperion, why make a ban appeal if I don't wanna play? That's like I get kicked out of a clothes shop I don't wanna be in, but I protest to the man who kicked me out for no reason. Like really, making that ban appeal would be a major waste of time if I didn't feel like playing again.

2. shains

shains never stop fighting

No, you're longest language ban was 7 days. Your ban history is incredibly long and you know better, you've been here long enough.

oscarhouston, smk and Grandblue like this.
  3. Iatemyfriends

Iatemyfriends Supreme Leader

But, I hadn't been banned in a 6 month time span, so wouldn't that mean it was a little harsh because I hadn't had a language ban over a 6 month time span.
    Tell you what, I go on probation. Kick = 3 day tempban Tempban = Perm ban and must wait 1 month to appeal.

Flamedemond likes this.
  4. shains

shains never stop fighting

Sorry, but you don't get to decide your punishment. Consider appealing in a month or two, for now this is denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.