1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Ban Apeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by fishmaster11, Jan 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fishmaster11

fishmaster11 Well-Known Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): Fishmaster11
    Date/Time: Nov 18, 2013 (Approximately 2months and 4 days )
    Reason: Duping rails
    Ban Length: Lifetime/Permanent
    Staff Member: bluecarneal
    Why we should consider your appeal:
    This is my statement why I should be unban. The reason why I did this was that I was I need of money bad and just did not want to do the work, I was just be a lazy bum messing all the economy up and mest it up don't know how bad but I guess some what bad. All should have done was mine or farm or something other then this. I know I did the wrong thing and I will never do it again.
    How I got the Duplication machines.!? I got them From and old friend (plz msg me for name, Not calling him out) he built it for me and says "hey I got a machine that lags 1 rails into 2" well my dumb self decide to do it because I was in need of money and did it with him and we sold them together. After I got ban I was mad and stuff and now as I look back I see what I did wrong well I did very wrong things and wished that's I could have a new start for a new year!! If this mean every time I am on that some1 checks all my stuff for a while then I am cool with that because u will see that I would not duplicate a item and don't have my friend who made me do it. This is kind of like parole I guess. And what I need to do the prevent this every happing again that is a mian key that any1 whos dose this in the future need to understand why they did it and what is a better way to do it that is not against the rules. As a conlusion to my story/statement I would wish to be back and the game even under some1 checking on me at points in time is good too. :( :(
    --- With many Apologies Fishmaster11:(

2. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

I do not totally believe you should be unbanned just yet, as it has only been a month and a half, you may or may not have learned your lesson, but I think just a tad more time will be proper punishment for this ban. Please feel free to re-appeal in two weeks and it may be a different situation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.