1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Ayy

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by JaMiiE_Londors, Oct 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JaMiiE_Londors

JaMiiE_Londors Popular Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): Daddy03
    When you were banned: today
    Reason: hateful content
    Ban Length: idk
    Staff Member: teakizz
    Why we should consider your appeal:

Saying "Muslim midgets are cute" Is not hateful, nor in anyway offensive. It is simply a compliment. There was no need in that ban and I'm taking it as abuse. Consider this your banreq @Teakizz.

2. teakizz99

teakizz99 Active Meeper

You did not just say "muslim midgets are cute," you said a lot more that that as your conversation with jamiie dragged on. However, I do not seem to have screenies for your other comments, but the way you view a certain religious group in your two comments below is definite proof of hateful content.

2014-10-07_21.47.55.png

metr0n0me likes this.
  3. JaMiiE_Londors

What is bad about that?

JaMiiE_Londors likes this.
  4. teakizz99

teakizz99 Active Meeper

"Muslims took over the subway. How can people not be pissed." Try saying that to a Muslim individual. He would not be pleased.

5. JaMiiE_Londors

Muslims did take over Subway. You can only get halal meat and many people don't like halal. That isn't hateful content, let's be serious here.

+ for the fact. Muslim's loved it when many people took it to Twitter.

6. teakizz99

teakizz99 Active Meeper

First off, you are in a Minecraft server that is supposed to be PG rated. Why on Earth would you discuss such a sensitive topic? And the fact that you singled out a specific group of people is offensive. Also, I witnessed you say loads of other offensive stuff that is simply unacceptable. This appeal is denied.

metr0n0me likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.