1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Australian Meepcraft

1. n00bslayer_99

n00bslayer_99 i like kebab

What about Europe?

cooey, FatIsNoob, 2leah2 and 7 others like this.
  2. Imperfectly

Imperfectly Celebrity Meeper

4-5, lol

Anyway, -1, I don't lagg at all almost and I'm from Australia.

cooey, Airzos, SX1 and 4 others like this.
  3. Lilliya

Lilliya Celebrity Meeper

Australian server's are VERY VERY expensive to host in, this is not a great idea, cheapest server's around the oceania area I believe is papa new guinea, but still this is not a great idea.

4. builderjunkie012

builderjunkie012 Celebrity Meeper

-1. this is not a good idea from a business standpoint.

5. Magikarp

Magikarp Well-Known Meeper

Look I've been playing for a while now and I think Meep is half decent. But being Australian a lot of the time Meep is impossible to play. Because the server is hosted in America us Australian's have a hard time coping with the lag. If it is possible (which I don't know if it is) have a dual host. One in America and one in Australia that way the Aussies won't have the lag we have now. I don't know if this is possible like I said before but if there is it's worth putting a suggestion in for. Not only would it reduce lag but it would bring in a lot more people from Australia and get the server thriving like it was a couple years ago.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2016